Durex Industries manufactures circulation heaters, also referred to as “inline heaters”, which are used for heating flowing liquids, air, and gases. Non-pressurized or highly pressurized fluids can be heated very effectively using indirect circulation heating. A wide variety of standard designs and custom engineered power ratings, sizes, flow capacities, and options are available to fulfill most any application needs.
Circulation heaters are powerful, electric inline circulation heaters constructed of a screw plug or flange-mounted tubular heater assembly installed into a mating tank or vessel. Inlet and outlet nozzles in the vessel permit liquid or gas flow into and out of the circulation vessel. Standard design circulation heaters use standard screw plug and flange immersion heaters in order to allow for easy replacement and retrofit. Custom units can be designed to suit.
Durex Industries is also an authorized ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Section VIII Division 1 Code shop with National Board Repair “R” Stamp capability. Durex can design and fabricate “U” stamp heaters and vessels up to 3,000 psig MAWP or 1500°F design ratings.
Durex has the engineering, design and manufacturing capability to provide value-added process heating system solutions.
- Flange circulation heater designs
- Screw plug circulation heater designs
- A multitude of standard plug and flange sizes for quick delivery
- Flanges to 40″ and to ANSI Class 2500lb ratings available allowing for power rating from 1kW to 1 MW+
- Copper, steel, SS and Incoloy® materials available, custom tailored to application requirements
- Integral thermostats or thermocouples available allowing integral control or temperature monitoring
- UL & CSA recognized elements to 600VAC available, assures safe and reliable performance
- CSA Hazloc certified terminal enclosures available ensuring compliance to strict safety standards for hazloc areas