Durex coil heaters feature continuous operating temperatures up to 1200°F (649°C). Rapid heating and cooling occur, due to the low mass construction. All heating elements are sealed from contamination and the stainless steel sheath provides maximum corrosion resistance. An optional internal thermocouple may be utilized for over temp control.
- Continuous operating temperatures to 1200°F (649°C)
- Intermittent operating temperatures to 1500°F (815°C)
- Rapid heating and cooling due to low mass construction
- Heating elements sealed from contamination
- Stainless steel sheath for corrosion resistance
- Optional internal thermocouple for temperature control