Over-The-Side Immersion Heaters
Over-the-side immersion heaters, also known as top-mount immersion heaters, are designed for the robust requirements of corrosive chemicals, viscous (potentially contaminated) fluids, and rinse and process water heating. Configured of multiple heater elements, these immersion heaters are designed to be placed over the side of a tank, or through an access port such as a manhole.
Over-the-side tank heaters are available in a wide variety of materials, electrical ratings and watt densities for tailor-made heating. As required, heaters are constructed with risers, junction boxes and element support legs.
- Robust, lightweight construction prevents damage during handling
- Recompacted bends provide longer life by ensuring insulation integrity
- 4″ Sludge legs keep elements elevated to provide optimal heating
- Integral thermowells allow for convenient temperature monitoring and control
- Moisture resistant NEMA 4 enclosures for a hassle-free application in wet environments
- UL and CSA component recognition to 600VAC available to assure safe & reliable performance