1000-1001-1101 PID controllers
- Microprocessor controller, 48×96 (1/8 DIN) format for model 1000 and 96×96 (1/4 DIN) format for models 1001 and 1101 manufactured using SMT.
- The 1000 family of controllers provides a complete operator interface, with a Lexan membrane faceplate to give IP54 frontal protection that has 3 keys, two green LED displays with 3 (1000) or 4 (1001 and 1101) digits, and red LED indicators for the 3 alarm relay outputs and a green LED for the main control output.
- The main input for the control variable is universal and provides the possibility of connecting different types of signals:
- Thermocouples of types J, K, N, S, R, T
- Resistance thermometer Pt100 (3-wire)
- Linear inputs: 0-50mV, 10-50mV keyboard definable 2-10V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA with an external shunt.
- An auxiliary analog input is available for a current transformer input.
- The instrument has a double control output that is both relay (5A, 250Vac at cos φ =1) and static (24Vdc, max.20mA) and up to a maximum of 3 alarm relay outputs (3A, 250Vac).
- Alternatively, the control output can be analogue (0-20mA, 4-20mA or 0-10V, 2-10V).
- The optional communications port can be a current loop, or RS485 with GEFRAN (Cencal) protocol with a maximum speed of 9600 baud (RS485).
- The programming of the instrument is simplified by the grouping of the parameters into function blocks.
- Access to the configuration parameters is protected by a hardware jumper and different values of a protection code can be used to restrict the number of parameters that can be displayed and modified by the user.
- Inputs for thermocouples and resistance thermometers completely configurable from the faceplate
- Offset function on the input signal
- Relay, mA or logic main output
- Between 1 and 3 configurable alarms
- Auxiliary input for C.T.
- Alarm for opencircuit load or shortcircuit probe
- PD alarm output configurable for cooling
- Self-tuning/Auto-tuning, Soft-start, bumpless Man/Auto transfer
- Serial line: optoisolated 4-wires