1850 PID controller double loop, 1/4 DIN
- Large LCD display with customization of plastic front panel color and logo.
- Graphic display of power, output current, or valve position.
- Scrolling alphameric display of 25 messages (32 letters each), completely configurable and savable, in three languages.
- Thanks to language selection and clear scrolling messages for diagnostics, alarms, and process state, the controller speaks the user’s language.
- Double loop, two configurable universal inputs for thermocouples, resistance thermometers, linear inputs. Aerospace and Automotive applications AMS2750/CQI-9 conformant.
- Guided configuration for manual-free programming, with a few essential parameters and online help messages.
- Ability to clone configuration among controllers, even with power off and in the field, thanks to a mini portable configurator with a Zapper battery.
- Extended configuration, creation of work recipes, and firmware updates via PC and GF_eXpress software, even without powering the controllers.
- Thanks to the smart configurator function, you obtain the required parameter recipe by answering a few simple questions.
- Local configuration and operation with only four keys assigned to LEDs that serve as feedback for the pressed key and as a guide to specifying appropriate steps.
- The initial parameters can always be reset, both from the keypad and from the GF_eXpress Software tool.
Diagnostics, preventive maintenance and energy monitor
- Complete diagnostics for broken or incorrectly connected probe, total or partial load break, out-of-range variables, and control loop faults.
- Thanks to the switching count and to the settable alarm thresholds, you can program preventive maintenance to replace worn actuators.
- An internal energy counter with an alarm for abnormal variations totalizes energy consumption and costs for constant control.
- Function block applications 32 AND, OR, Timer Function Blocks let you create customizable logic sequences for complete and flexible machine control.
- The controller’s hardware resources are exploited completely, without any need for external devices such as timers and small PLCs.
- There are 8 math function blocks to process analog variables and add/subtract/multiply/ divide, calculate average, root, logarithms, and control functions in cascade, and ratio check.
- Options are available with 8 digital inputs/outputs and 8 additional relay outputs to be managed via function blocks with state signals via dedicated LEDs on the LCD display.
- Advanced tuning algorithms ensure stable and accurate control even with critical or very rapid thermal systems, engaging automatically when necessary.
- Three types of timers let you set delay times before activating the control, hold times on the setpoint value, and time changes of programmed setpoints.
- Models with 128 steps (each step consisting of a ramp and a hold), groupable in a maximum of 16 programs, are available for applications with setpoint profiles.
- Enable inputs, event outputs, and messages to display can be assigned to each step.
- Double programmer with synchronous and asynchronous base times for activating two setpoint profiles (even separate) assigned to the two loops.
- On-board configuration and graphic configuration with GF_eXpress.
- Models to control motorized valves, with or without feedback.
- The position is calculated for floating valves.
- For valves with potentiometer via auxiliary input you can control and display the position.
- Modbus RTU master/slave, Modbus TCP slave, and Bridge Modbus RTU/TCP.
- Embedded Webserver interface for easy and quick remote service.
- The controller is completely software configurable without accessing the internal electronics.
- The universal main input accepts thermocouple sensors, resistance thermometers, and linear.
- The controller can be replaced at any time simply by removing the faceplate, without any additional procedures.
- Operator interface with large LCD display and three configurable bar graph
- Scrolling diagnostics messages, configurable, in the selected language
- Easy, guided configuration, copy/ paste parameters even with power off
- Preventive maintenance with energy counters (kWh) and load switching
- 32 function block applications
- 8 math application blocks
- Timer, setpoint and algorithm programmer for controlling motorized valves
- Advanced tuning of control parameters
- Different password levels
- 3 universal inputs configurable for thermocouples, resistance thermometers, linear inputs
- AMS2750/CQI-9 conformant
- 2 PID control loop
- 2 setpoint programmers (128 steps in 16 programs)
- Relay, logic, isolated analog outputs
- Up to two CT inputs for interrupted load diagnostics
- Removable faceplate for immediate replacement
- Sampling time 60 ms
- Modbus RTU master/slave
- Modbus TCP slave
- Bridge Modbus RTU/TCP
- Weekly clock (RTC)