400-401 PID controller, 1/16 DIN
- Microprocessor controller, format 48×48 (1/16 DIN) manufactured using SMT.
- The instruments provide a complete operator interface, protected by a Lexan® membrane that ensures level IP65 faceplate protection.
- They have 4 keys, 4 digits display, 2 indicating LED’s for 400 models, 3 indicating LED’s for 401 model,s and a further 3 LED’s bar-graph.
- The main input for the process variable is universal and provides the possibility to connect many types of input sensors:
- Thermocouple type J, K, R, S, T, B, E, N
- Resistance thermometer PT100 3-wires
- Thermistor PTC
- Linear inputs 0…60mV, 12…60mV, 0…20mA, 4…20mA, 0…10V, 2…10V
- The type of input is selected from the faceplate keys and no external shunts or adapters are required.
- Model 401 can have an auxiliary input for a 50mAac current transformer to monitor the load current.
- It is also possible to set an alarm point related to the current transformer input in order to check eventual load malfunction.
- The instruments have 2 (3 for 401 model) relay (5A/250Vac, cos φ =1) or static (10Vdc/30mA) outputs with Heat, Cool or Heat/Cool non sovrapposto and/or alarm function.
- All the programming procedures of the instruments are facilitated by the grouping of the parameters in function blocks (CFG for the control parameters, Inp for the inputs, Out for the outputs, etc.) and by the possibility of selecting a simplified menu for entering the most frequently used parameters.
- To simplify the configuration even further, a programming kit is available for PC, which includes a menu-driven configuration program for Windows and the necessary cable to connect the instrument (see technical data cod. 80021).
- A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
- Universal input configurable from the faceplate
- Accuracy better than 0,2% f.s. at nominal condition
- Deviation bargraph indication
- Control output: relay or logic with Heat/Cool function
- 1 alarm with configurable function (up to 3 different alarm setpoints)
- Self-tuning, Auto-tuning, Soft-start, Man/Auto function
- Possibility to configure the unit by serial line
- Possibility of auxiliary input for current transformer 50mAac or 3rd alarm output, logic or relay (only 401 mod.)