650 PID controller, 1/16 DIN
- Large LCD display with customization of colors assigned to PV and SV display, of the color of the plastic faceplate, and of a logo.
- Scrolling alphameric display of 25 messages (32 letters each), completely configurable and savable, in three languages.
- Thanks to language selection and clear scrolling messages for diagnostics, alarms, and process state, the controller speaks the user’s language.
- Guided configuration for manual-free programming, with a few essential parameters and online help messages.
- Ability to clone configuration among controllers, even with power off and in the field, thanks to a mini portable configurator with a Zapper battery.
- Extended configuration, creation of work recipes, and firmware updates via PC and GF_eXpress software, even without powering the controllers.
- Thanks to the smart configurator function, you obtain the required parameter recipe by answering a few simple questions.
- Local configuration and operation with only four keys assigned to LEDs that serve as feedback for the pressed key and as a guide to specifying appropriate steps.
- The initial parameters can always be reset, both from the keypad and from the GF_eXpress Software tool.
Diagnostics, preventive maintenance and energy monitor
- Complete diagnostics for broken or incorrectly connected probe, total or partial load break, out-of-range variables, and control loop faults.
- Thanks to the switching count and to the settable alarm thresholds, you can program preventive maintenance to replace worn actuators.
- An internal energy counter with alarm for abnormal variations totalizes energy consumptions and costs for constant control
- Function block applications
- Sixteen AND, OR, timer function blocks let you create customizable logic sequences for complete and flexible machine control.
- The controller’s hardware resources are exploited completely, without any need for external devices such as timers and small PLCs
- Advanced tuning algorithms ensure stable and accurate control even with critical or very rapid thermal systems, engaging automatically when necessary.
- Three types of timers let you set delay times before activating the control, hold times on the setpoint value, and time changes of programmed setpoints.
- Models with twelve ramp and hold steps, groupable in four programs, with enable inputs and event outputs, are available for applications with setpoint profiles.
- On-board configuration and graphic configuration with GF_eXpress.
- Models to control motorized valves, without feedback.
- Valve position is calculated and shown on the display.
- The controller is completely software configurable without accessing the internal electronics.
- The universal main input accepts thermocouple sensors, resistance thermometers, and linear.
- The controller can be replaced at any time simply by removing the faceplate, without any additional procedures
- Operator interface with large LCD Display, customizable, with choice of colors
- Scrolling diagnostics messages, configurable, in the selected language
- Easy, guided configuration, copy/paste parameters even with power off
- Preventive maintenance with energy counters (kWh) and load switching
- 16 function block applications
- Timer, setpoint and algorithm programmer for controlling motorized valves
- Advanced tuning of control parameters
- Different password levels
- Universal input configurable for thermocouples, resistance thermometers, linear inputs
- Remote setpoint input
- Relay, logic, isolated analog outputs
- Up to two CT inputs for interrupted load diagnostics
- RS485 serial communication in Modbus RTU
- Removable faceplate for immediate replacement
- Sampling time 60ms