GFX Valves PID controller for motorized valves for DIN rail
- Rear panel microprocessor instrument for 3-way motorized valves.
- The main input for the variable to be adjusted is universal and gives the possibility of connecting various signal types: thermocouples, resistance thermometers, thermistors, linear inputs, and potentiometers, all with the possibility of custom linearization.
- A second isolated auxiliary analog input is available, with fully configurable functions for linear signals or input from the potentiometer for valve position.
- Specific parameters are present for the valve control, such as actuator stroke time, minimum movement time, movement trip setpoint, and dead zone.
- You can also select function type, with or without potentiometer, and with PID or PD algorithm.
- Ideal for control of OPEN-CLOSE valves with or without potentiometer feedback
- Two versions:
MASTER – independent temperature control and communication unit
SLAVE – independent temperature control unit
- Protection: IP20
- Universal temperature input, accuracy 0.2%
- Configurable digital input
- Module with double relay with valve open/close function
- Logic output or "cooling" relay
- Heat/cool PID, selection of cooling fluid, self-tuning, auto-tuning, soft-start
- 4 generic alarms, LBA alarm
- 2 configurable relay outputs
- Field bus for Master Standard:
"Modbus RTU" with Serial 485 optically
Option: "PROFIBUS DP", "CANopen"