GFXTermo4 PID controller 4 loops for DIN rail
GFXTERMO4 is a multi-loop control system that controls four process loops in a completely independent manner. Configuration of I/O resources is very rapid and flexible thanks to a programming tool that guides the user in the selection of parameters. Each control loop has:
- Process input
- Input for external CTs or CT / linear input
- Control output
- Cooling output Other auxiliary I/Os:
- Two digital inputs
- Two relay outputs
The use of two independent serial ports provides efficient communication ability. The two serials are defined as follows:
- "local bus" to create a GFXTERMO4 network and connect it to an operator panel or industrial PC. Uses Modbus RTU protocol and reaches a speed of 115 Kbps.
- "field bus" to integrate with architectures that already use industrial field buses such as: Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Modbus RTU, Ethernet Modbus TCP.
- The presence of "intelligence" directly on the board lets the user create fully independent and reliable controls. The device installs on the DIN rod or with two M4 screws.
- 4 universal process inputs
- 4 independent hot/cold PIDs
- 4 main outputs
- 4 auxiliary analog inputs
- 4 configurable outputs: relay / logic / TRIAC / continuous
- 2 configurable relay
- 2 digital inputs
- Standard communication port: Modbus RTU
- Optional port for Fieldbus: Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Modbus RTU, Ethernet Modbus TCP
- Installs on DIN rod and panel