Zapper Portable battery-powered configurator for instrumentation
- Zapper is the portable, battery-powered device for cloning configuration parameters among Gefran model 650/1250/1350 temperature controllers.
- You don’t have to know the meaning of the parameters or the programming philosophy: everyone can use Zapper immediately.
- With a simple click, Zapper can copy the program (parameters) you need from a PC and GF_eXpress (Gefran’s universal configuration software) or directly from a field device.
- The program, saved securely in Zapper, can then be pasted easily into another device, duplicating configurations safely and without mistakes.
- You can use Zapper without having to power the controllers.
- Zapper uses the energy from its batteries and can be used on the device still in its package or on controllers installed on the panels.
- Configures models 650/1250/1350 with power supply off
- Can save four programs
- Only three keys for simple copying/ pasting/checking of selected program
- One bi-color (green/red) LED for clear diagnostics
- Saves programs even when battery is low