2400 Fast Indicator/Alarm unit
- Fast microprocessor display / alarm unit, 96 x 48 (1/8 DIN) format.
- Built with SMT technology for an extremely complete operator interface with IP54 protection level (IP65 with protective cover).
- The front panel has a 6-key soft-touch keyboard and a 5-digit LED display of process variables and parameters.
- The instrument is appropriate for the acquisition of signals with high variation speed.
- It has two main analog inputs for many applications, including differential measurements.
- The inputs are configurable from the keyboard and accept standard linear signals (and custom linearized signals), as well as signals from pressure probes, load cells, potentiometers, TC, RTD.
- There are two additional analog inputs for linear signals and two digital inputs for functions such as alarm latch reset, peak latch reset, calibration check, hold, and alarm setpoint selection.
- The outputs (up to 4) are relay or logic and are configurable.
- The instrument manages functions such as storage of maximum peak, minimum peak, and peak-peak values.
- An optional, optically isolated analog output is available for retransmission of input values or peak values.
- 4 (10) completely configurable setpoints.
- Selectable "failsafe" function.
- MD8 expansion to replace outputs 3 and 4, with 8 additional setpoints.
- The instrument offers an optional RS485 2/4 wire / RS232 serial interface with MODBUS RTU protocol for access to instrument parameters, or the option Profibus DP (slave).
- The programming procedure is facilitated by the menu structure, with various configuration levels for quick and simple data search.
- Double configurable input for strain gauge / potentiometer / linear signal / TC / RTD
- Two auxiliary analog inputs
- Differential measurement
- High precision: 0.1 % f.s. ±1 digit
- High tripping speed
- Automatic calibration for 6-wire strain gauge
- Transmitter power supply and strain gauge probe power supply
- Memory: min. peak, max. peak, max. peak – min. peak
- 3 configurable alarms, failsafe function
- 2 digital inputs
- Up to 4 relay/logic outputs
- 5-digit display
- Serial communication interface:
– RS485 MODBUS RTU protocol (optional)
– Profibus DP slave (optional)
- Isolated analog retransmission output (optional)