40A48-96 Indicator/Alarm unit for tension and current inputs
- Microprocessor based indicator in both 48×48 (1/16 DIN) and 96×48 (1/8 DIN) formats manufactured with SMT.
- The instruments have a Lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) which has 3 keys, a 3 digit display for the 48×48 format and a 3 / 4 digit display for the 96×48 format, and 3 indicating LEDs for the output statuses.
- The input signal section provides for the visualization of the sinusoidal effective value corresponding to the following signals:
- AC voltage: 0 to 2, 0 to 20, 0 to 200 and 0 to 500Vac
- AC current: 0 to 20, 0 to 50, 0 to 200mAac 0 to 1, 0 to 5Aac
- The selection is made using the faceplate keys and correct input terminals.
- No external shunt or adapter is required.
- A digital input (24Vdc/4mA) is available for resetting, holding, flashing, peak handling, or releasing the latch.
- The instruments have a maximum of 3 outputs that can be mechanical relays (5A/250V) or logic outputs (0 to 11Vdc).
- One output of 4 to 20mA (max. 150W) is available for retransmitting the measured input signal.
- The retransmission output, the digital input, and the third output are alternatives in the 48×48 format, all these options are available contemporaneously in the 96×48 format.
- Finally, a Triac can be fitted (as an alternative to the other two relay outputs) to drive resistive loads up to a maximum of 2,5A at 220V.
- The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks (CFG for the alarm hysteresis, Inp for the inputs, Out for the outputs…) and by a simplified data entry menu.
- The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit made up of a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under Windows (see data sheet cod. 80021).
- A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
- AC voltage, AC current direct input on instrument terminals
- Protected code configurable from keypad
- 4 to 20mA retransmitted output
- Up to 3 relay outputs
- Configurable by serial link
- Labels to customize measured physical unit