40B48 Indicator/Alarm unit for force, pressure and position inputs
- 48×48 (1/16 DIN) formats manufactured with SMT.
- The instruments have a Lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) which has 3 keys, a 4-digit display, and 3 indicating LEDs for the output statuses.
- The input signal can be selected from a wide range of sensors:
- Potentiometer (minimum 100Ω)
- Load cell with sensitivity auto-ranging between 1,5 and 3,3mV/V
- Strain-gauge pressure sensor
- The selection is made using the faceplate keys.
- A digital input (24Vdc/4mA) is available for resetting, holding, flashing, peak handling, or releasing the latch.
- The instruments have a maximum of 3 outputs that can be mechanical relays (5A/250V) or logic outputs (0 to 11Vdc).
- One output of 4 to 20mA (max. 150) is available for retransmitting the measured input signal.
- The retransmission output, the digital input, and the third output are alternatives.
- The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks (CFG for the alarm hysteresis, Inp for the inputs, Out for the outputs…) and by a simplified data entry menu.
- The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit made up of a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under Windows (see data sheet cod. GF_eXpress).
- A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
- Strain-gauge or potentiometer input -configurable by faceplate
- Sensor supply check
- Easy to calibrate with sensitivity auto-ranging
- Protected by a personal code
- Configurable by serial link
- Internal linearisation for engineering units
- Labels provided for the more common physical units
- Sampling time and trip intervention programmable between 15 and 120msec with resolution between 2000 and 8000 steps
- Retransmission of the measured variable signal
- 3 trip points, completely configurable from the faceplate