40T96 Indicator/Alarm unit
- Microprocessor based indicator in both 96×48 (1/8 DIN) format manufactured with SMT.
- The instrument has a Lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) which has 3 keys, a 3 / 4 digit display format, and 3 indicating LEDs for the output statuses.
- The input signal can be selected from a wide range of sensors:
- Thermocouples of type J, K, R, S, T, B, E, N, L GOST, U, G, D, C
- Resistance thermometers Pt100, Pt100J (Japanese standard) 2 / 3 wire
- PTC and NTC themistors
- Linear inputs 0 to 60/12 to 60mV, 0 to 20/4 to 20mA, 0 to 10/2 to 10/0 to 5/1 to 5/0 to 1/0, 2 to1V
- The selection is made using the faceplate keys.
- The instrument is available in version base, with two outputs to relé (2R), and expandible version.
- The instruments have a maximum of 4 outputs that can be mechanical relays (5A,250Vac/30Vdc cosφ=1) or logic outputs (0 to 11Vdc).
- A digital input (24Vdc/5mA) is available (for resetting, hold, flash, peak handling, or releasing latch) and one output of 0…10V, 0/4 to 20mA (max. 500) is available for retransmitting the measured input signal.
- The retransmission output, the digital input, and the third output are available contemporaneously.
- The serial communication option (available in RS485 standard) allows connection to supervision systems and PLCs with two protocols: GEFRAN CENCAL and MODBUS RTU.
- Finally, a Triac can be fitted (as an alternative to output 1) to drive resistive loads up to a maximum of 1A at 240V.
- The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks (CFG for the alarm hysteresis, Inp for the inputs, Out for the outputs…) and by a simplified data entry menu.
- The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit made up of a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under Windows (see technical data GF_eXpress).
- A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
- Faceplate configurable input
- Protected by a personal code
- Configurable by a serial link
- Transmitter power supply incorporated
- Custom thermocouple linearisation available
- Internal linearisation for engineering units
- Labels provided for the more common physical units
- Sampling time and trip intervention programmable between 15 and 120msec with resolution between 4000 and 16000 steps
- Retransmission of the measured variable signal
- 4 trip points completely configurable from keyboard
- RS485 optically isolated serial line
- Protocol: GEFRAN CENCAL or MODBUS RTU
- Rapid configuration from PC with GF_eXpress package