40TB Indicator/Alarm unit for temperature and pressure inputs, double display
- PROFILE The 40 TB is a microprocessor-based, 2-channel alarm unit, format 96×96 (1/4 DIN), manufactured with SMT.
- Its operator interface is comprehensive and efficient, with two 4-digit displays for the two process variables and engineering unit indications.
- It is also equipped with a red LED bar graph, which can be associated with process variables and peak values.
- Three LEDs indicate the output status, while 3 more LEDs can be configured to indicate different functional conditions.
- The instrument has a Lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) with 4 keys.
- Channel 1 has strain gauge, pressure or force sensor inputs, with positive or symmetrical polarisations, calibration with sensitivity auto-calculation (from 1,5 up to 4 mV/V), indication of probe power supply break.
- The first input channel can also receive signals from potentiometers with 100 Ohm min. resistance.
- The A/D converter performance can be configured via keyboard, so that different options of sampling time can be selected, depending on the desired resolution.
- Sampling time can be as low as15msec., while resolution can reach a max. value of 16,000 divisions (by a 120msec. sampling time).
- The second input channel can be configured for inputs from temperature sensors (TC, RTD, PTC, NTC) and for mV, V, and mA signals, with the ability to have of having a customized input for each kind of sensor.
- The selection of the different options is available from the keyboard. There is the possibility of having two digital inputs from voltage-free contacts, configurable for functions such as reset, hold, flash, peak or memory reset control.
- The instruments can be equipped with up to three relays (5A/250V) or static (0-11Vdc) outputs. Two voltage or current analog outputs are available for the retransmission of inputs, alarm sets, of gross and tare values.
- The serial communication option may have the current loop, RS422/ 485, and RS232 connections with baud rate up to 19200.
- The option "transmitter power supply" is foreseen for each input channel. For channel 1 it could be: 1V (potentiometer), 5 and 10V (strain-gauge), 15 and 24V; for channel 2: 15 and 24Vdc.
- The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks and by a simplified data entry menu.
- The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit containing a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under Windows (see technical data code 80020).
- A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
- Inputs configurable from faceplate.
- Easy strain-gauge calibration with sensitivity auto-ranging.
- Control of sensor power supply (input 1).
- Selectable code protection.
- Possibility to configure the unit.
- Power supply for transmitters.
- Easy to configure . Custom linearization is available.
- Engineering units of the most common physical quantities available either on display or on labels.
- Acquisition and alarm programmable from 15 up to 120 msec. with resolution from 16000 to 4000 divisions
- Retransmission of variable values
- 3 alarms completely configurable from faceplate.
- 4-wire, configurable serial line. Protocol: GEFRAN CENCAL or MODBUS