4A48-96 Indicator/Alarm unit for tension and current inputs
- Microprocessor based indicator in both 48×48 (1/16 DIN) and 96×48 (1/8 DIN) formats manufactured with SMT.
- The instruments have a Lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) which has 3 keys, a 3-digit display for the 48×48 format, or a 3 / 4 digit display for the 96×48 format.
- The input signal section provides for the visualization of the sinusoidal effective value corresponding to the following signals:
- AC voltage: 0 to 2, 0 to 20, 0 to 200 and 0 to 500Vac
- AC current: 0 to 20, 0 to 50, 0 to 200mAac 0 to 1, 0 to 5Aac
- The selection is made using the faceplate keys and correct input terminals.
- No external shunt or adapter is required.
- The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks and by a simplified data entry menu.
- The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit made up of a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under Windows (see data sheet cod. 80021).
- A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
- AC voltage, AC current direct input on instrument terminals
- Protected by a personal code
- Configurable by serial link
- Labels to customize measured physical unit