- Microprocessor based indicator in both 48×48 (1/16 DIN) formats manufactured with SMT.
- The instruments have a Lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) which has 3 keys, a 4-digit display, and 3 indicating LEDs for the output statuses.
- The input signal can be selected from a wide range of sensors:
- Thermocouples of type: J,K,R,S,T, B, E, N, L GOST, U, G, D, C
- Resistance thermometers Pt100, Pt100J 2 / 3 wire
- PTC and NTC themistors
- Linear inputs 0 to 60/12 to 60mV, 0 to 20/4 to 20mA, 0 to 10/2 to 10/0 to 5/1 to 5/0 to 1/0, 2 to1V
- The selection is made using the faceplate keys and correct input terminals.
- No external shunt or adapter is required.
- A digital input (24Vdc/5mA) is available for resetting, holding, flashing, peak handling, or releasing the latch.
- The instruments have a maximum of 4 outputs that can be mechanical relays (5A/250V) or logic outputs 24V±10% (10Vmin / 20mA).
- One output of 4 to 20mA (max. 500 Ohm) is available for retransmitting the measured input signal.
- The retransmission output, the digital input, and the third output are alternatives.
- The options include a Triac output that can directly drive resistive loads up to a maximum of 1A at 240V.
- The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks (CFG for the alarm hysteresis, Inp for the inputs, Out for the outputs…) and by a simplified data entry menu.
- The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit made up of a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under Windows (see technical data).
- A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
- Faceplate configurable input
- Protected by a personal code
- Configurable by a serial link
- Transmitter power supply incorporated
- Custom thermocouple linearisation available
- Internal linearisation for engineering units
- Labels provided for the more common physical units
- Sampling time and trip intervention programmable between 15 and 120msec with resolution between 2000 and 8000 steps
- Rapid configuration from PC with GF_eXpress package