- Microprocessor based indicator in both 96×48 (1/8 DIN) formats manufactured with SMT.
- The instrument has a Lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) which has 3 keys, and a 3 / 4 digit display .
- The input signal can be selected from a wide range of sensors:
- Thermocouples of type J, K, R, S, T, B, E, N, L GOST, U, G, D, C
- Resistance thermometers Pt100, JPt100; 2 / 3 wire
- PTC and NTC themistors
- Linear inputs 0 to 60/12 to 60mV, 0 to 20/4 to 20mA, 0 to 10/2 to 10/0 to 5/1 to 5/0 to 1/0, 2 to1V
- The selection is made using the faceplate keys and correct input contact.
- No external shunt or adapter is required.
- The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks and by a simplified data entry menu.
- The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit made up of a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under windows (see data sheet cod. GF_eXpress).
- A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
- Faceplate configurable input
- Protected by a personal code
- Configurable by a serial link
- Transmitter power supply incorporated
- Custom thermocouple linearisation available
- Internal linearisation for engineering units
- Labels provided for the most common physical units