GSF Wire position transducer (wire potentiometer)
- Linear transducer with wire potentiometer technology.
- Excellent repeatability, high IP rating, resistance to shock and vibrations, and high electromagnetic compatibility make this transducer suitable for mobile hydraulic applications.
- Developed to guarantee a robust, high-performance solution for applications such as agricultural vehicles, earth-moving machines, and hoisting equipment.
- Measurement Range
Stroke 1.800mm – 2.300mm – 3.300mm – 4.300mm – 4.800mm – 5.300mm – 6.300mm – 7.300mm – 8.000mm – 8.300mm (for lower or middle strokes please refer to the dedicated ZERO/SPAN manual)
- Supply voltage
+10..30 Vdc (potentiometric – voltage divider- output)
+10..36 Vdc (other output – see output signal for right supply voltage)
- Electrical connections
M12 connector output
Virtually infinite for potentiometric – voltage divider- output; analog output 0.5…4.5V, 0…10V, 4…20mA 12 bit; CANopen output 14 bit
± 0.25% FS (1800mm to 4300mm); ± 0.5% FS (4800mm to 8300mm).
± 0.1% FS
- Working temperature
20g between 10 Hz … 2000 Hz according to IEC 60068-2-6
Pulse on 3 axes; 50g 11 ms according to IEC 60068-2-27
- Electromagnetic compatibility
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
250,000 cycles (strokes up to 5300 mm), otherwise 2000 km routes; typical speed 1m/s, typical acceleration 1g
- IP Protection Level
IP67 with a female mating connector
- Constructive material of transducer body and wire
Wire: AISI316 stainless steel, Ø0.85mm nylon coating