IK4-C ONDA contactless – Magnetostrictive – ROD thread AISI 316 – CAN open output
- The IK4 CANopen integrates a microprocessor to process the measurement and diagnose the transducer.
- The CAN field bus communication system provides fast and safe transmission.
- The use of CANopen DS-301 protocol and Device Profile DS-406 provides quick and easy integration of the transducer in the control and automation system.
- The IK4 line’s new mechanical structure offers improved features for in-cylinder use, including a series of new multi-connector models, free rotation of the connector head, and replacement of internal electronics without removal of the transducer.
- Absolute measurement of position and speed
- Interface CANopen DS-301 V4.01 Device Profile DS-406 V2.0
- Strokes from 50 to 4000 mm
- Wide range of connectors for the electrical connection
- Position resolution up to 2μm
- Speed resolution up to 0,01mm/sec
- Rod, nipple, exagonal flange AISI 316
- Work temperature: -30°…+75°C
- Resistance to vibrations (DIN IEC68T2/6 12g)
- Conforms to EC directives (EN 50081-2 50082-1)