RK-4 Compact contactless – Magnetostrictive – ROD thread AISI 316 – Analogues outputs
- Contactless linear position transducer with magnetostrictive technology: the absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates problems of wear and consumption and guarantees almost unlimited life.
- The reduced dead zones and the head’s threaded shape and small size make the RK-4 series ideal for applications requiring the installation of the transducer partially inside the hydraulic cylinder as a simplified alternative compared to the models of the IK4 series.
- The overall dimensions of the sensor are among the smallest available on the market.
- For what concerns the output signal, the analog interface gives the displacement of a single cursor (available in several ranges in Voltage or Current).
- Excellent linearity, repeatability, and resistance to mechanical vibrations and shocks complete the product’s specifications overview.
- Absolute transducer
- Strokes from 50 to 4000mm (RK-4-_ _ _ _ -N/E/S)
- Direct analog output (RK-4-_ _ _ _ -N/K/E)
- Reverse analog output (RK-4_ _ _ _-R)
- Operating temperature: -30…+90°C
- Resistance to vibration (DIN IEC68T2/6 20g)
- Power supply 18Vdc…30Vdc
- Optional 12Vdc power supply (RK-4-_ _ _ _ -K)