RK-5 C MH contactless – Magnetostrictive – ROD flange AISI 316 – CANopen outputs
- Linear position transducer with GEFRAN’S innovative ONDA magnetostrictive technology for long life.
- The absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates wearing and guarantees almost unlimited life.
- Gefran’s patented ONDA technology achieves a compact, modular structure for simple installation.
- RK-5 is a magnetostrictive position transducer with a flanged connection that installs completely inside oil-pressure cylinders.
- Its unique design, plus a wide range of cursor configurations, ensures easy installation and total compatibility with cylinder manufacturer specifications.
- Working temperature from -40 to +105°C, working pressures up to 350 bar, high resistance to vibration (25 g), and shock (100g) give the sensor the indispensable strength needed for heavy-duty use (for example mobile hydraulics).
- High performance in terms of transduction of measurement defined as linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability.
- The communication system of the CAN bus allows a fast and safe transmission.
- The implementation of the CANopen DS-301 protocol and Device Profile DS-406 provides quick and easy integration of the transducer in the control system and automation.
- Wide range of strokes