RK-5 MH contactless – Magnetostrictive – ROD flange AISI 316 – Analogues outputs
- Linear position transducer with GEFRAN’S innovative ONDA magnetostrictive technology for long life.
- The absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates wear and guarantees almost unlimited life.
- Gefran’s patented ONDA technology achieves a compact, modular structure for simple installation.
- RK-5 is a magnetostrictive position transducer with a flanged connection that installs completely inside oil-pressure cylinders.
- Its unique design, plus a wide range of cursor configurations, ensures easy installation and total compatibility with cylinder manufacturer specifications.
- Working temperature from -40 to +105°C, working pressures up to 350 bar, high resistance to vibration (25 g), and shock (100g) give the sensor the indispensable strength needed for heavy-duty use (for example mobile hydraulics).
- High performance in terms of transduction of measurement defined as linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability.
- The signal is analog in models with current or voltage output.
- Absolute transducer
- Stroke: 50 to 2500mm
- Direct analog output (RK-5 N/K/E)
- Inverse analog output (RK-5 O/I/R)
- Operating temperature: -40…+105°C
- Vibration-resistant (DIN IEC68T2/6 25g)
- Power range 10VDC…32VDC current output
- Power range 8VDC…32VDC voltage output