WPL-A Contactless – Magnetostrictive – Aluminum profile – IO-Link digital output
Contactless linear position transducer with HYPERWAVE magnetostrictive technology. The absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates all wear and guarantees almost unlimited life. High accuracy of the measurement with reference to the non-linearity, repeatability, and hysteresis. High resistance to vibrations, mechanical shocks, and wide working temperature range. High performance in terms of environmental IP protection and EMC immunity, for use in a harsh industrial environment.
The WPL series with digital interface IO-Link V 1.1 is a "Smart" device specifically designed to meet the demands of the "Industry 4.0" world. In addition to the process variables (position/speed), the sensor provides auxiliary acyclic information (diagnostics/statistics), which promotes optimal machine management.
WPL also has settings and configuration functions for easy installation within the process.
- Optimised mechanical structure
- Strokes from 50 to 4000mm
- Position and speed measurement (optional)
- Quick mounting via steel bracket
- Magnetic Slide or Floating Cursor
- Vibration resistance (DIN IEC68T2/6 15g)
- Environmental protection IP67
- Operating temperature: -30…+85°C
- Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/30/EU
- Compliance with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- Power supply range 18…30 Vdc
- IO-Link interface V1.1
- Transfer speed COM3 (230.4kBaud)