WRA-A Advanced contactless – Magnetostrictive – ROD thread AISI 316 – Analogues outputs
Contactless linear position transducer with HYPERWAVE magnetostrictive technology. The analog interface, available with various output ranges in voltage or in current, guarantees simpler installation and easier adaptation to existing systems. Housing closure with removable ring nut to allow the whole electronics and sensing element replacement.
The absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates all wear and guarantees almost unlimited life. High accuracy of the measurement with reference to the non-linearity, repeatability, and hysteresis. High resistance to vibrations, and mechanical shocks for use in a harsh industrial environment.
- Optimized mechanical structure
- Strokes from 50 to 4000 mm
- Wide range of connectors for the electrical connection
- Rod, nipple, exagonal flange AISI 316
- Work temperature: -30°…+85°C
- Resistance to vibrations (DIN IEC68T2/6 15g)
- Power supply 24Vdc ± 20%
- Protection IP67
- Electromagnetic compatibility EMC 2014/30/EU
- Compliant to the directive RoHS 2011/65/EU