WRG-A General contactless – Magnetostrictive – ROD AISI 316 – Thread – Analogues outputs
- Contactless linear position transducer with magnetostrictive technology.
- The absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates all wear and guarantees almost unlimited life.
- The analog interface, available with different voltage ranges or in current, with direct and reverse output guarantees greater flexibility of installation and adaptation to pre-existing systems.
- High accuracy of the measurement with reference to the non-linearity, repeatability, and hysteresis. High resistance to vibrations, and mechanical shocks for use in a harsh industrial environment.
- Magnetostrictive technology
- Strokes from 50 to 1500 mm
- Optimized mechanical structure
- Rod, nipple, exagonal flange AISI 316
- Work temperature: -20….+75°C
- Resistance to vibrations (DIN IEC68T2/6 12g)
- Power supply 24Vdc ± 20%
- Protection IP67
- Electromagnetic compatibility EMC 2014/30/EU
- Compliant to the directive RoHS 2011/65/EU