PCIR 101-102 Signal conditioner for linear transducers
The signal conditioner with 0…10 Vdc (PCIR 101) or 4…20 mA (PCIR 102) output for displacement transducers is manufactured with a single SMD circuit with high stability electronics components that grant very good linearity and thermal stability.
- The circuit is integrated in a 4-pole connector, with the possibility to adjust the trimmers of zero and span.
- It is possible to rotate the internal part of the connector by 90° steps, allowing the installation of the conditioner on the transducer in four different directions.
- Interface module integrated in the connector
- Standard output 0…10 Vdc (PCIR 101)
- Standard output 4…20 mA (PCIR 102)
- High linearity
- Low zero and span thermal drift
- Adjustable Zero and Span