GRA Hall-effect single-turn rotary sensor with shaft
- Rotary sensor for measurement ranges up to 360° with ability to program analogue versions of ±15° steps.
- Contactless Hall technology for almost infinite sensor life due to the absence of wear on the sensing element.
- Various configurations make the product easy to install on vehicles.
- High IP protection level, resistance to shock and vibration, and high electromagnetic compatibility make these products suitable for many mobile hydraulics applications.
- Developed to ensure a robust and high-performance solution for applications such as agricultural machines, construction machines, and material handling equipment.
- Measurement range
±180° different values on request programmable in steps of ±15° (ONLY for analogue versions)
- Supply voltage
+5Vdc (only for 0.5..4.5Vdc output); +9…+36Vdc (see output signal for right supply voltage)
- Output signal
0.5…4.5V Ratiometric (supply +5Vdc); 0.5…4.5V; 0…10V; 4…20mA; CANopen, SAE J1939
- Electrical connections
AMP Superseal 6P 282108-1; DEUTSCH 6P DT04-6P
- Resolution and speed of rotation
12 bit (analog output); 14 bit (CANopen/SAE J1939 output); 120 rpm max.
< ± 0.5% FS
- Working and coefficient temperature
-40°C … +85°C (higher values on request); thermal drift < 50 ppm/°C
20g – 10 Hz … 2000 Hz IEC 60068-2-6
Impulsive on 3 axes; 50g 11 ms IEC 60068-2-27
- Electromagnetic compatibility
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
35 M operations (stroke ±75°)
- IP Protection level
IP67 – IPX9K with a female mating connector mounted AMP282090-1 (GRA-A version) and mating connector DT06-6S (GRA-D version)
- Housing material