GFW Single/Bi/three-phase power controller up to 300A
- In industrial electric heating applications the use of modular and robust SCR power controllers allows to safely and immediately control the different heat treatment processes.
- The GFW Power Controller range from 40 to 300A, and offers a robust control solution with simple and safe diagnostics and a complete integration into existing factory automation systems.
- The ease and flexibility of configuration, with dedicated wizards, allow safe and fast use in all situations.
- Special attention has been focused on the size of the product, which positions it as the most compact on the market, ensuring its use even in extremely limited installations.
- Current rating from 40A to 300A
- Voltage rating 480Vac , 600Vac, 690Vac
- Single, Two and Three phase
- Firing mode configuration "Zero crossing" (Fixed Cycle, Burst Firing, Half single Cycle) or "Phase angle"
- Configurable analogue inputs: mA, V, Potentiometers, digital (PWM)
- Configurable retransmission analogue outputs: mA, V
- Current limit
- Feedback V, V2, I, I2, P
- Fieldbus: ProfiNET, Profibus DP, Modbus-RTU/TCP, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, CanOpen,
- GF_eXpress configuration tools
- SCCR UL 508 100KA