GFX OP Operator terminal for GEFLEX series
- Terminal for configuration and diagnosis of the whole Geflex series.
- It is composed of a Lexan membrane (ensuring IP65 front protection).
- Three 4-digit displays, two of which to display variables (PV process variable, SP set point), and a 2-digit display to identify Geflex queried node. Six function keys to access the software menus and make settings.
- Fourteen LEDs: six for the output status diagnosis, and eight for the status instrument.
- It comes with a built-in memory able to save the complete configuration of each Geflex, up to ten units.
- This feature makes it particularly suitable for plant maintenance, as Geflex units can be configured directly on-site and data can then be stored on a PC.
- Moreover, the opposite operation is also available: download data from a PC to the GFX_OP terminal, operate on the plant and configure Geflex units.
- Two versions are available: back-of-board mounting: the terminal can be installed directly on the Geflex heat sink or on a DIN rail; front-of-board mounting: the terminal can be fixed directly on the control board of the plant.
- In both cases the terminal does not need any external power supply, as this is provided directly by Geflexs.
- A complete 24Vdc power supply and a connection cable kit are provided for use with a PC.
Configuration terminal for saving/duplicating parameter recipes
- Triple Display
- 6 function keys
- 14 LEDs
- Power supply 24Vdc
- Built-in memory to load/download Geflex configuration up to 10 units