GFX Power controller single loop PID up to 120A, master/slave
- An innovative, integrated system to control power and temperature, designed for industrial electric heating processes.
- The system architecture is optimized for temperature control of multizone plants.
- It consists of a control unit, i.e., the PID microprocessor controller plus load control device (AT and VT), and a power module (SSR) with an aluminum heat sink.
- The system is compact and easy to install and use.
Ideal for control of resistive loads from 25 Amperes to 120 Amperes
- Three versions:
MASTER – independent temperature control and communication unit
SLAVE – independent temperature control unit
EXPANSION – for three-phase loads
- SSR (Solid State Relay) zero crossing
- Rated voltage: 480Vac RMS, 50-50Hz
- Rated current (AC1): 25A, 40A, 60A, 90A, 120A
- Protection: IP20
- Installation: DIN bar and panel
- Universal temperature input, accuracy 0.2%
- Configurable digital input
- Logic output or "cooling" relay
- Load current detection with integrated CT
- Heat/cool PID, selection of cooling fluid, self-tuning,auto-tuning, soft-start
- 4 generic alarms, LBA and HB alarms
- 2 configurable relay outputs
- Serial: RS485 optically isolated "Modbus RTU" serial protocol
- Field bus: PROFIBUS DP, CANopen