GFX4 Power controller 4 PID loops up to 80kW
- GFX4 is a four-independent loop controller, designed to manage electrical power. GFX4 is a compact unit bounding different technological elements like:
- solid state relay
- current transformers
- fuses-holders (option)
- The final result is a cost-saving in terms of space and cabling.
- GFX4 consisting of:
- power management unit
- analog and digital inputs
- analog and digital outputs
- standard digital communication
- integrated solid state relays
- fuses-holder (option)
- Geflex controls autonomously the four loop controllers, furnishing complete diagnostics like the loaded current, the control of the zones, and the alarms state.
- A specific step-by-step software tool has been developed in order to assist the product configuration based on the different applications.
- Communication with the outside is of primary importance.
- Geflex dialogs with the operator terminals according to the most popular protocols: from the simple and efficient Modbus to, by a second optional Fieldbus communication, the by-now indispensable Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Modbus RTU, Ethernet Modbus TCP.
- The product’s furnished with a standard configuration, simple and quick to modify. The assignment of different functions to the outputs is very simple.
Ideal for control of mono-bi-tri-phase 30, 60, 80 kW resistive loads.
Unit consisting of:
- 30, 60, 80kW solid state relay
- Current transformers (one or four)
- Fuses-holder (option)
- 4 universal main inputs
- 4 heat/cool independent PID
- 4 main output internally wired to the SSR
- 4 auxiliary analog inputs (option)
- 4 configurable output (option): relay / logic / TRIAC / continuous
- 2 configurable relay alarm output
- 2 digital inputs
- Standard digital communication: Modbus RTU
- Optional Fieldbus communication: Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Modbus RTU, Ethernet Modbus TCP
- DIN rail or panel mounting