GQ Single-phase solid state relay, up to 90A
- Zero crossing relay with antiparallel double SCR output is the most used solid state relay in industrial applications.
- In fact, it can be used for resistive, inductive, and capacity loads.
- "Zero crossing" the relay is energized when voltage meets the zero point and disenergized when current meets the zero point, depending on the signal control on the input circuit.
- This relay has been designed to stand for high-value transitory applications. When the relay has to stand high currents for a long period, it is necessary to grant a proper dissipation and an adequate electrical connection between relay terminals and the load.
- Heatsinks, plug-in connectors, varistors, fuses, thermostats and fans, and adhesive dissipating strips, are available as fittings.
Zero-voltage switching. Current range:15A to 90A
- Alternating current solid state relay
- Zero crossing switching
- Copper/semiconductor coupling technology
- 10, 25, 50, and 90 Arms nominal current
- Non-repetitive voltage: up to 1600Vp
- Nominal Voltage: up to 600VCAms
- Control voltage : 3…32Vcc and 20…260Vac/Vcc with connector
- Isolation (input-output) 4000Vrms
- Red LED drive active signal
- Internal MOV (option)