GS Single-phase solid state relay, up to 120A
- Zero crossing relay with antiparallel thyristor output is the most used solid state relay in industrial applications.
- "Zero crossing" the relay is energized when voltage meets the zero point and disenergized when current meets the zero point, depending on the signal control on the input circuit.
- For applications with merely resistive loads, "T" version is available with TRIAC output.
- This relay has been designed to stand for high-value transitory applications.
- When the relay has to stand high currents for a long period, it is necessary to grant a proper dissipation and an adequate electrical connection between relay terminals and the load.
- Varistors, fuses, thermostats and fans are available as fittings.
Zero-voltage switching. Current range:15A to 120A
- Alternating current solid state relay
- Zero crossing switching
- Copper/semiconductor coupling technology
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 40, 50, 60, 90, and 120 Arms Arms nominal current
- Non-repetitive voltage: up to 1200 Vp
- Nominal Voltage: up to 530VCAms
- Input control range: 5…32 Vcc
- 4000 Vrms optoinsulation (input-output)
- Green LED, drive input signal indicator
- MOV (varistors)