GTD Single-phase solid state relay, up to 40A
- The GTD series of power solid state relays (zero crossing type) are solid state actuators with built-in heatsink, heater break diagnostics (Hb function), selectable current scale, and adjustable setpoint. Junction overheats protection is available as an option.
- An alarm signal is provided in the output. The GTD series of power solid state relays are offered with currents of 25A and 40A, rated voltage 480 VAC, and Vdc input control signal.
- Voltage transistors are protected by MOV (varistor). All models are designed to guarantee performance at rated currents, with continuous power conduction at 40°C. See the dissipation curves for other performance conditions.
- Thanks to their high performance, they are appropriate for very short switching times, with millions of operations without wear on components.
- Various accessories are available, such as a front panel attachment, fuses, and fuse holders.
Zero-voltage switching. Current range: 25A to 40A, diagnostics and load interrupt alarm
- AC power solid state relays with logic signal control
- Switching at voltage zero crossing
- Built-in heatsink
- Rated current: 25Arms, 40Arms
- Non-repetitive voltage: 1200 Vp
- Rated voltage: up to 530VCArms
- Input control range: 5…30 Vdc
- Optical isolation: 4000Vrms (input/output)
- Built-in HB diagnostics (partial heater break, junction in short circuit)
- Overheat protection (optional)
- 2-color control signal LED in input/alarm state
- On-board MOV (varistor)
- DIN rail or panel mounting (optional)