GTS Single-phase solid state relay, up to 120A
- The insertion and disinsertion of an electrical load requires the use of a suitable switching device and protection that is safe and immune to interference.
- Many industrial applications require the load to be activated with very short switching times in order to maintain accurate control.
- The solution is to use solid-state relays. Gefran offers a range of solid state relay units, GTS, with current ratings between 10A and 120A and nominal voltages of 230Vac, 480Vac.
- According to the type of load, there are Triac versions, and double SCR versions.
- All models have been designed to guarantee continuous operation at the full current rating in an ambient temperature up to 40°C.
- For less critical operations, it is possible to use the products at currents greater than their nominal rating (refer to the heat dissipation curves).
- A range of accessories is available: fuses, fuse-holders, and DIN rail connections.
Zero-voltage switching. Current range: 15 A to 120A
- Input control from logic signal
- Switching at voltage zero crossing
- Versions with TRIAC and with double SCR in antiparallel
- LED power on indicator
- MOV protections (varistor)
- Fastening to DIN bar (standard); fastening to panel (optional)