GTT Single-phase solid state relay, up to 120A
- The GTT family of solid-state relays has been designed with the aim of providing very accurate control of the load from an analog input signal (0-10V or 0-20/4-20mA) or a potentiometer (from 1kOhm to 10kOhm ).
- The electronic design ensures that the cycle time for proportioning the power is automatically optimized.
- The number of cycles that the GTT supplies to the load (fast cycling) for a given input signal is calculated to be the minimum possible to maintain the necessary accuracy.
- This guarantees a very fast and accurate control loop that enables the GTT, driven by a controller or a PLC with analog output, to obtain very precise control.
- The GTT can be used in three-phase systems, using master-slave control architecture in which the control signal drives only one GTT (master) and this unit supplies the synchronized signals to the other units (slaves).
- Optional monitoring for an interrupted load can be provided (HB).
- This accepts a 500mAac input from a current transformer.
- The trip point is adjustable with trimpots and there is an LED indication and a normally open voltage free relay contact output.
- The GTT solid-state relay has a green LED to indicate the presence of the 24Vac power supply and a red LED to indicate the switching state as a function of the input signal.
- This LED will be continuously off for zero power and fully on at maximum and will flash at all intermediate values.
- The units offer optional accessories for panel mounting, fuses and fuse holders, current transformer, and voltage transformer
Zero-voltage switching, optimised fast cycle time. Current range: 25A to 120A, diagnostics and load interrupt alarm
- Command input from analogue voltage or current signal or potentiometer
- Switching at voltage zero crossing
- Partialization of wave train power with dynamically optimized time cycle
- Antiparallel double SCR
- 2 led for supply indication, "ON" state, 1 optional LED for load interrupt alarm
- 4000V isolation between input circuit and power output
- MOV (varistor)
- Optional monitoring of interrupted load
- DIN rail mounting (standard); Panel mounting (optional)