GZ Three-phase solid state relay, up to 55A
- 3-phase "zero crossing" solid state relay for control of resistive and inductive loads.
- Integrated device designed for industrial applications demanding control of high power levels and frequent switching, with loads up to 3 x 55A (AC51) at 400/480/600Vac.
- Control is logic type (Vdc), signaled by LEDs. Each phase is controlled by means of semiconductors.
- The constructive elements, special production process, and new, sturdy case, provide excellent reliability and continuity of service.
- All versions are protected against overvoltages and against junction overtemperature, with signal LEDs and (optional) solid-state alarm output.
- The device is supplied complete with covers to protect against direct contacts (covers are removable for wiring).
- Accessories are available: heatsink, thermostats, fans, fuses, and fuse holders.
- The GZ models must be used in conjunction with an appropriate heatsink (Accessory).
- Installation must precisely observe the warnings contained in the installation notes.
Current range: 10A to 55A
- 3-phase alternating current solid state relay
- Zero crossing switching
- 3-phase nominal current 3×10/25/40/55A
- Nominal voltage up to 600VCArms
- Control range: 5…32Vdc
- Optoinsulation (input/output) 4000Vrms
- Integrated overvoltage suppressor
- Non-repetitive voltage up to 1200Vp
- In Conformity with EN60947-4-3 and UL508