KHC Compact size mobile hydraulic digital canOpen/J1939 output
- KHC pressure transmitters are based on film sensing elements deposited on stainless steel diaphragm.
- Thanks to the latest state-of-the-art SMD electronics and compact all stainless steel construction, these products are extremely robust and reliable, especially suitable for mobile hydraulics applications.
- In particular the KHC series combines high accuracy with temperature stability, resistance to extreme environmental conditions, and CAN digital output with mobile hydraulics typical protocols.
- Developed to ensure a robust and high-performance solution for applications such as agricultural machines, construction machines, and material handling equipment.
- The digital signal, in addition to the pressure measurement, also contains the data related to the temperature of the device.
- The instrument is delivered preconfigured and ready to be used without any further effort. Custom configurations are also possible, to be specified on order, or programmable by the user.
- J1939 and CANOpen digital signal output
- All stainless steel construction
- Pressure ranges up to 1000 bar