KS Compact size SIL2 volt or mA outputs
- KS transmitters are based on film sensing elements deposited on stainless steel diaphragm.
- Thanks to the latest state-of-the-art SMD electronics and compact all stainless steel construction, these products are extremely robust and reliable, with SIL2 certification supplied as standard. On-demand, a cULus certified version is available.
- KS transmitters are suitable for all industrial applications, especially on hydraulics (presses, pumps, power packs, fluid power, etc.) with severe conditions usually with a high level of shock, vibration, and pressure and temperature peaks.
- Ranges: from 1 to 1000 bar
- Nominal Output Signal: 0…10Vdc (3 wires / 4…20mA (2 wires)
- Compact size
- Wetted parts: Stainless steel
- SIL 2 certified according to IEC/EN 62061:2005
- cULus certification available