TDP-1001 Local plug-in alarms limit display
- The model TDP plug-in display is a universal local display suitable for use with various transmitters.
- The transmitter must be fitted with an analog output and a connector in accordance with DIN43650.
- Type TDP2000 can be delivered for use in hazardous areas.
- The plug-in display is simply plugged in between connector and socket; it is then ready for operation.
- The plug-in display is user programmable.
- Universal mounting on Transducers with 4-20 mA Output;
- No additional Power Supply required
- Easy to programming using Push Buttons
- Compact Sandwich construction
- Good Readability through LED-Display
- Alarm: Open-Collector-Output