TPFADA Flush diaphragm miniaturized diaphragm volt or mA output
TPFADA Series flush diaphragm pressure transmitters are based on bonded strain gauge on stainless steel technology.
Thanks to the strong flush diaphragm made with 17-4 PH stainless steel, TPFADA is particularly suitable for pressure measurement where the media is with high viscosity (thick fluids, oils, rubber, pulps, chemical products, etc.) and the traditional transducers with internal measuring chamber cannot be used.
The high thickness of the diaphragm makes the product very reliable and suitable for heavy industrial applications. Internal state-of-the-art electronics allow a wide range of current and voltage signal outputs, as well as the innovative "Digital Autozero & Span" function is able to perform an easy and quick automatic zero adjustment after the installation, simply with the touch of a magnetic pen, supplied as standard.
- Ranges: from 0…10 to 0…1000 bar
- Output signal 4…20mA 2-wires / 0.1…5.1Vdc / 0.1…10.1Vdc / 0…5Vdc / 0…10Vdc / 1…5Vdc / 1…6Vdc / 1…10Vdc
- Protection rating: IP65/IP67
- Wetted parts: 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Flush fitting stainless steel measuring diaphragm
- Digital Autozero & Span function
- cULus certification