TPH High pressure > 1000bar mV/V output
- Series TPH transducers for high pressure are based on bonded strain gauge on stainless steel technology.
- The measurement diaphragm with a monolithic structure makes the transmitter highly efficient, reliable, and safe – extremely important factors in high-pressure applications.
- The entire mechanical structure, with vent holes, is designed to guarantee safety and makes the transducer suitable for measuring both static and dynamic pressure, even under harsh conditions.
- The TPH is particularly suitable for applications in high and very high-pressure hydraulic circuits, such as (for example) on test benches or on waterjet cutting machines. State-of-the-art components and high-precision machining make the TPH the ideal product for all the above requirements, where is needed the non-amplified transducer with mV/V output.
- Ranges: from: 0…1000 to 0…5000 bar
- Accuracy: ± 0.1% FSO typical
- Protection: IP65/IP67
- Internal calibration signal
- Wetted parts: 15-5PH stainless steel
- Operating temperature: -30…+120°C
- Measurement diaphragm with monolithic stainless steel structure
- Suitable for measuring static and dynamic pressure