TSA Low pressure relative and absolute volt or mA outputs
- Series TSA transmitters are based on silicon piezoresistive sensing elements in Wheatstone bridge configuration.
- Thanks to highly stable electronic components, these transmitters can be used in applications requiring long-distance signal transmission or in smart control systems.
- TSA pressure transmitters were developed mainly for pressure measurement in industrial refrigeration and air conditioning, compressor, and pumps.
- They are also used for monitoring and control on automatic machines and general-purpose industrial applications.
- Ranges: from 0…0.05 bar to 0…60 bar (0…1 to 0…1000 psi)
- Complete range of voltage/current outputs
- Protection rating: IP65/IP67
- Wetted parts: AISI304 , AISI316, NBR, Viton
- Operating temperature range -20…+85°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.15% FSO typical
- Fill Fluid: silicone oil
- Available absolute ranges
- Available "Barometric" range (0.8-1.2 bar abs)
- Available low ranges (50mbar and 100mbar)
- Accessories: TDP