HIX IMPACT fluid free – HART – ATEX – IECEx – EAC – PAC – SIL2 – PLd – KCs – Nepsi Ex – PESO
- The "IMPACT" series sensors are pressure transmitters, without transmission fluid, designed for use in high temperature environments (350°C).
The media pressure is transferred through a thick membrane directly to the silicon sensing element.
- The main characteristic of the "IMPACT" sensors is that they do not contain any transmission fluid inside.
- The sensing element, directly positioned behind the contact membrane, is made of silicon through micromachining techniques, and the minimum deflection necessary to the sensing element, allows the use of very strong mechanics, with a process membrane 15 times thicker than the membranes used in traditional Melt sensors.
- The new "HIX" series combines Impact technology with Smart/Hart digital technology, with in addition the "Atex" certification for use in hazardous areas, and SIL2 and PLd certifications for functional safety applications.
- All these features make the "HIX" series particularly suitable for applications in process plants especially for the production of polymers, fibres and resins.
- Fluid-free" solution without filling fluids
- Measuring ranges: 0-10 to 0-1000 bar / 0-150 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Output signal: 4-20 mA/Hart
- Rangeability: 3:1
- Process temperature: up to 350°C
- Stem thermal drift: <±0.0036%FS
- Standard threads 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5;
- Autozero function on board / external option
- High-thickness 15-5 PH stainless steel membrane with GTP+ coating
- SIL2 Certification
- PLd Certification
- Atex Certification