HKE NAK – Sodium potassium – HART – SIL2 – PLd
- The HKE series of Gefran are pressure transmitters with HART communication protocol for use in high-temperature environments.
- The main characteristic of this series is the capability to read the temperature of the media up to 538°C.
- The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic transmission of the pressure.
- The fluid-filled system assures temperature stability.
- The physical measure is transformed into an electrical measure by means of strain-gauge technology.
- pressure ranges from: 0-35 to 0-1000 bar / 0-500 to 0-15000 psi
- accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (h); < ±0.5% FS (m)
- hydraulic transmission system for pressure signal guarantees stability at working temperature (nak).
- liquid conforming to rohs directive. nak is defined as a safe substance (gras)
- quantity of nak contained per model: hke0 series (30mm³) [0.00183 in³], hke1, hke2, hke3 (40mm³) [0.00244 in³]
- 1/2-20unf, m18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- autozero function on board / external option
- inconel 718 diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 538°c (1000°f)
- 15-5 ph diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 400°c (750°f)
- hastelloy c276 diaphragm for temperatures up to 300°c (570°f)
- 17-7 ph corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100bar-1500psi
- stem material: 17-4 ph