HME Mercury filled – HART – SIL2 – PLd
- The HME series of Gefran, are pressure transmitters for use in High-temperature environments and specifically designed for melt pressure measurement and available only to be used in large-scale fixed installations or in large-scale stationary industrial tools, typically extruders, or for laboratory B2B equipment for R&D purposes according to the European Directive 2011/65/EU.
- The HME series of Gefran are pressure transmitters with HART communication protocol for use in high-temperature environments.
- The main characteristic of this series is the capability to read the temperature of the media up to 400°C.
- The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic transmission of the pressure.
- The fluid-filled system assures temperature stability.
- The physical measure is transformed into an electrical measure by means of strain-gauge technology.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-17 to 0-2000 bar / 0-250 to 0-30000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Fluid-filled system for temperature stability
- Mercury filling volume: HME0 (30mm³); HME1, HME2, HME3 (40mm³)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- Standard diaphragm is 15-5 PH stainless steel with GTP+ coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi