HWF Oil filled – HART – FM – SIL2-PLd
- The HWF series of Gefran are pressure transmitters with HART communication protocol for use in high-temperature environments with explosive atmosphere presence.
- The main characteristic of this series is the capability to read the temperature of the media up to 315°C.
- The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic transmission of the pressure.
- The fluid-filled system assures temperature stability. The physical measure is transformed into an electrical measure by means of strain-gauge technology.
The transmitters have been designed and manufactured according to FM standards with the following types of protection and features:
- Explosion-proof (XP) for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D
- Dust-Ignition proof (DIP) for Classes II, III, Division 1, Groups E, F, and G
- Indoor and outdoor areas classified as hazardous: Type 4X, IP67
- Rated ambient temperature of T5 Ta = -20°C to +85°C, T6 Ta = -20°C to +60°C
- Pressure ranges from: 0-35 to 0-1000 bar / 0-500 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- FM approval for potentially explosive atmospheres
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads, mounting flange ø 66.3mm (2.61")
- Autozero function on board / external option
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating