HWX Diathermic oil FDA – HART – ATEX – IECEx – EAC – PAC – SIL2 – PLd – KCs – Nepsi Ex – PESO
- The HWX series of Gefran are pressure transmitters with HART communication protocol for use in high-temperature environments with explosive atmosphere presence.
- The main characteristic of this series is the capability to read the temperature of the media up to 315°C.
- The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic transmission of the pressure.
- The fluid-filled system assures temperature stability.
- The physical measure is transformed into an electrical measure by means of strain-gauge technology.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-17 to 0-1000 bar / 0-250 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Fluid-filled system for temperature stability
- Oil filling volume: HWX0 (30mm³); HWX1, HWX2, HWX3 (40mm³)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating