I7 PLc IMPACT fluid free – Voltage output – PLc
- The "IMPACT" series of Gefran, are pressure transmitters, without transmission fluid, for use in high-temperature environments (350°C).
- Medium pressure is transferred directly to the sensitive silicon element via a thick diaphragm. Strain is transduced by a micro-worked silicon structure (MEMS).
- The operating principle is piezoresistive.
- "IMPACT" is Gefran’s exclusive series of high-temperature pressure sensors that use the piezoresistive principle.
- The main characteristic of "IMPACT" sensors is that they do not contain any transmission fluid.
- The sensitive element, directly positioned behind the contact membrane, is realized in silicon through microprocessing techniques.
- The microstructure includes the measurement membrane and piezoresistors.
- The minimum deflection required by the sensitive element makes it possible to use very robust mechanics.
- The process contact membrane can be up to 15 times thicker than the membrane used in traditional Melt sensors.
- Perfomance Level "C" compliance
- Pressure ranges: 0-100 to 0-1000 bar / 0-1500 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Standard threading 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5; other versions on request
- Other types of diaphragms are available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- 15-5 PH stainless steel diaphragm GTP+ coated